This type of amendments requires not approval you just need to submit the following documents

    1. Change in Marital Status
      • Letter of Request
      • Proof of Marriage
      • Signed Reservation and Purchase Agreement Form
      • Photocopy of one (1) valid Government- Issued ID
    1. Change of Billing Address
      • Letter of Request
      • Proof of Billing Address (must be the latest billing statement)
    1. Change of Contact Information
      1. Letter of Request or Email address to the Accounts Management Group.