Guidelines on Proper
Use Black Ballpen Only
Left justify when writing on spaces
End the amount in Words with “only”
No Erasure, No Alteration
Make sure to sign the check with the authorized signatories
Do not Staple, Crumple, or Fold the checks
Do not forget to fund your check before the due date
Sample of Properly Filled up Check
Start Check Issuance
1. Take a picture of the 1st check issued to verify the correctness then once reviewed by Account Officer continue issuance of the succeeding post-dated checks (PDC’s).
2. Once finished, Take a clear picture of the checks issued and email to us. Minimum of 5 checks per picture.
3. You will be notified if there is a need to replace based on checking.
4. Send the PDC’s in a plastic envelope to our office thru LBC, LALAMOVE, Grab, Mr. Speedy.
5. Once received, you will be notified if there is a need to replace based on final checking by Treasury Department.
6. Acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your email.