DAYS 1 – 7 FROM RESERVATION DATE
Upon reservation of your chosen house and lot unit, a welcome letter will be sent as a confirmation for your purchase.
To facilitate the documentation process the Sales Administration Department will assess the initial documents during reservation before endorsing you to an Accounts Management Officer.
- Signed Reservation and Purchase Agreement Form (REPAF)
- Signed Computation Sheet
- One (1) valid ID
DAYS 8 – 30 FROM THE DATE OF ENDORSEMENT
A Sales Administration Assistant will send a Notice of Reminder via email, text or call for Buyer’s Orientation Schedule. During the Buyer’s Orientation Schedule you are required to pre-sign the following documents:
- Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS)
- Contract to Sell (CTS)
Ensure that all information provided are true and correct. Any error may result in the delay on the processing of your title.
You will also be required to submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of two (2) Valid Government Issued ID’s
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate & Cenomar (if Single)
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if Married)
- Original TIN Verified (BIR Form 1904)
- Deed of undertaking for submission of requirements
All requirements and payments must be completed the within thirty (30) days upon reservation to avoid account cancellation and forfeiture of the reservation fee.
RELEASE OF CONTRACT TO SELL AND DOAS
Upon successful completion of documents and payments, your assigned Account Officer will endorse your document to the Title Conversion Unit (TCU) for processing.
A copy of the following documents will be available within the following days;
- Contract to Sell (CTS) – fifteen (15) days upon request
- Photocopy of DOAS – thirty (30) days upon request
- Notarized Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) – One (1) year from the date of full payment along with the transferred title and tax declaration under your name.