The following are the requirements and procedures to process your request to add a Joint Buyer or Co-Owner:
- Original Request Letter addressed to the Accounts Management Group and signed by the Principal Buyer with conformity of the Joint Buyer or Co- Owner
- Signed Reservation Agreement of the Joint Buyer or Co-Owner
- Photocopy of one (1) valid Government-Issued ID of the Joint Buyer or Co-Owner
- Proof of Billing of the Joint Buyer or Co-Owner (must be the latest billing statement and should be the same with the billing address in the new Reservation Agreement)
- Updated Statement of Account (SOA) from Credit and Collection Group
- Proof of TIN of Additional Buyer
- Only the Principal Buyer can request for additional ownership.
- Only one billing address should be declared, even for Co-Buyers with different billing addresses.
There are no limits or restrictions to the affinity or co-sanguinity of the two borrowers for Inhouse financing;